Located at Lat. 40.208 / Long. -76.135
Built by Elias McMellen in 1881 for $1167. It was extensively damaged by a flood one year later and rebuilt by McMellen for $1025. At 68 ft., it is the second shortest covered bridge in the county. Location: 1/8 mile east of Highway 272 and Creek Road.
Narrative & photo credit: Kenneth W. Collins, author of "Covered Bridges of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania"