Located at Lat. 40.1643 / Long. -76.2328
Built by Elias McMellen in 1873 for $2075. Re-built by him following the 1891 flood. Bridge is known variously as Rettew’s Mill Bridge and Guy Bard’s Mill Bridge. It is the county’s only white covered bridge. In 2010 it was moved from Rettew Mill Road to Middle Creek Road.
Location: 1/2 mile north of Rothsville Road on Middle Creek Road in Ephrata Township.
Narrative & photo credit: Kenneth W. Collins, author of "Covered Bridges of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania"