Little Conestoga Creek
Located at Lat. 40.06866 / Long. -76.34521
Built by Elias McMellen in 1873 for $969. The kingpost truss was used rather than the Burr arch truss because of its short length of 53 ft., the shortest authentic covered bridge still in use. Location: on Shreiner Station Road one block west of Park City Mall in Manheim Township.
Narrative & photo credit: Kenneth W. Collins, author of "Covered Bridges of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania"