Located at Lat. 39.961 / Long. -76.235
Built by Joseph Cramer in 1871 for $3500, it is the only bridge known to be built by him. It is referred to as the twin bridge to an earlier one built by Silas Wolverton in 1857 just 200 ft. west of the existing bridge. Location: 1/2 mile south of Penn Grant Road and South View Road (South View Road becomes Breneman Road in Strasburg Township).
Narrative & photo credit: Kenneth W. Collins, author of "Covered Bridges of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania"