Located at Lat. 40.14176 / Long. -75.99764
Built by B.J. Carter and J.W. Stauffer in 1878 for $1468. It is also known as Isaac Shearer’s Mill Bridge and was at one time called White Hall Mill Bridge. The old sawmill on the nearby farm is now used as a chicken house. Nearby Amish use this bridge extensively for their horse-drawn buggies. Location: on Weaverland Road 3.5 miles east of Blue Ball in Caenarvon Township.
Narrative & photo credit: Kenneth W. Collins, author of "Covered Bridges of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania"